Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chalkboard Clothes Pins

Here’s another crafty idea that I borrowed from someone else.  LOL.  I’m in the process of getting some of my own ideas up here, too.

Blackboard Clothes Pins

As you can tell from my picture, I have changed them just a bit.  I wanted a square boarder.  It was easier to do and when I tried to use the template for the fancy design the paint bled. 

I have decided to use them for my “Classroom Helpers” chart… Of which, I have yet to make.  It’s the next thing on my list.

I got this idea again from Tara at Create-Share-Inspire.  I again left the magnets off.  I really don’t have places to stick them to.  My whiteboards in my classroom are shower wall material and not magnetized.

Anyway, thanks again to Tara for another great idea. 

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment