Thursday, July 28, 2011

Testing Windows Live Writer

I read on a blog that they used Windows Live Write to write posts on their blog.  So I figured I would download it and give it a try.  So for, it’s not too bad.  It’s a little different because it’s not showing up as the font I had already chosen on my blog template.  I may have to change that.  Not sure yet.

If you are interested in trying it, here’s a link to it: Windows Live Writer.  You should check it out if you like writing blogs. 

I’ve tried writing blogs before but then it got sort of boring so I stopped.  Now, doing a blog about teaching seems to be something I’m staying interested in.  I love teaching so why not document it. 

There are some great blogs out there regarding teaching and looking at these blogs is becoming one of my new hobbies.  These teachers put so much effort into what they post.  Some have wonderful ideas on organization, crafts, and other things to make for your classroom.  Others are humorous and tell day to day happening in a teacher’s life.

If you haven’t visited many blogs, get out there and look at them.  Some are really awesome.  I have some listed under Favorite Websites & BlogsCheck them out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Saw you stopped by my craft blog and commented:) Thanks! Stop by my 4th grade blog too! I am now your newest follower:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete