Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2 of Classroom Setup… With Photos

I went in for 2 hours today.  I got quite a bit done.  I went through more stuff trying to organize.  Unfortunately, they are still working on my A/C so I can’t work on my library and small group area.

Now I’m thinking about it, I moved my small group area over to the back corner.  See in the picture.

2011-08-02_11-56-30_604

I think I will move the bookcase I was going to use for small groups over to that side.  I also got my student desks put into groups.  I was going to do 4 groups of 5 desks but then changed my mind because I didn’t like the way it looked.

2011-08-02_11-56-41_441

This is a photo of my desk and all the crap I still have to get put away and organized.  I cleaned up the shelves and I’m putting my teacher editions there.  I figured it would be easier to get to them when I doing lesson plans and things.

2011-08-02_11-57-48_461

This is my carpet area.  Notice the green chair I blogged about before?  I love that chair.  I can’t wait to sit in it and read to the kiddos. 

I still have a lot to do, but I thought I would show you the progress thus far.  I’m pretty proud of how far I’ve gotten.  I also like the changes I’ve made to the room. 

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great so far!! Once your furniture is set the rest is cake:))

    Good Luck!
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a lot of hard work. I don't think I will move classrooms again for a long time. LOL.

    ✰Jeremy

    ReplyDelete