Thursday, August 4, 2011

More done and more to go!

Well, I went in today for 3 hours.  I seems like the more I go in the less I get done.  I was able to get some bulletin boards done though. 

I got half of my large bulletin board done when I realized my AC is leaking… again!  Grrr!  Which reminds me, I need to put a work order in for that. 

I got my birthday board done.  Here’s a pic.

2011-08-04_17-45-36_36

The green thing next to the birthday board is a shoe holder that’s meant to go on a door.  I’m using it to hold the ActivExpression voter dealies that go with my Promethean Board.  I’m going to put numbers on the backs of them and then I can see if one is missing after the students put them away.

In my room, I have these weird little bulletin board areas that are above the whiteboards.  They run the whole length of the wall and are about a foot tall.  So I got this crazy idea to jazz them up with some wrapping paper.  I got it from Target’s Dollar Spot.  I love the way it looks up there.

2011-08-04_17-45-52_509

It’s hard to tell in the picture but it’s a red background with yellow, green, and blue polka dots.  I looks busy but it really isn’t. 

I’ll post some more pics when I get more done. 

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment