Friday, July 27, 2012

The One Where I Am Getting Antsy

We start school in little over 2 weeks!  I need to start getting stuff done in my room and I feel like I am so far behind.  We are not allowed in our building because they are redoing the floors.  We were supposed to be able to get into our rooms on Monday, but I just got an email stating it maybe Tuesday before we can get in.  Grrr!  So irritating.

Well, I've been trying to get as much stuff as I can done at home.  I need to start getting lesson plans done for the first week of school.

I am starting Daily 5 and Cafe this year.  I'm really excited but also a little nervous.  I have been looking over The Cafe Book so I know how to start on day one.  Anybody have any suggestions for great books to read for the first day that goes well with Cafe?

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I also wanted to blog about a fabulous "End of Summer" Week of Giveaways and Freebies! from The Fabulous First Grade.  Each day this week she is giving away a freebie.  They are pretty great!  There are only 3 days left so get over there and get entered into the giveaway and grab your freebies.


Her blog can be found here: The Fabulous First Grade 

No comments:

Post a Comment