Sunday, August 26, 2012

The One Where I'm Sick.... and a Freebie

This is going to be a short post because I have been so sick. Okay, I think I might be a little over dramatic with that. I have been sick. It started with a sore throat and now my nose is all congested. It's getting better thanks to ibuprofen and nasal congestion medicine.

Even though I have been under the weather I did get time to head up to my classroom and get copies made. I also made it to Wal-Mart to buy lunch food for the week.

Now I have been trying to plan out math centers. I tried to do it yesterday but I felt so poopy that not much got done. I did get one center done so far. We are starting our chapter on adding numbers to 8. We will also review ordering numbers to 20.

I have put together a domino math center. It is my freebie. I really excited about getting time to sit and plan out goodies for my class (and my fellow bloggers). The fonts are provided by Kevin and Amanda.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Have lots of OJ and get well soon. Though I understand enjoying the time off to get ahead with work. :P

    M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a love/hate relationship with Wal-mart like I do? Love the prices and convenience (it's 1 minute from my door!) but the craziness inside drives me crazy!

    Thanks for the freebie! I'll be using this later this year!

    I hope you feel better very soon!!!!!

    Greg

    ReplyDelete