1. I have to start every morning with an iced coffee. I make it myself. I love Eight O'Clock coffee. They make the best coffee.
2. My Cool Gear 24-ounce Double Wall Chiller cup. I absolutely love these cups. I have three of them. Well, technically I have two. I dropped one in my classroom and the lid broke. I was so mad but then I bought a new one and I felt better. I get them at Wal-Mart and they are only $4.96 each. I actually put my iced coffee in my chiller cup.
3. BINDERS!! I love binders. I have several different binders in my room that I use all the time. I have a teacher binder that holds all my important stuff: documents, class list, calendar, to do lists, etc. I have another one that is my data notebook. I am also going to have one for my Pensieve (you'll know what I'm talking about if you do Cafe).
4. Tul brand pens. These pens are great. They are a little expensive but they write so nicely. I use the blue and I use them all the time. I only keep one out at a time so I can make sure that people are walking off with all of them.
5. Post-its!! I use them all the time to write EVERYTHING on. I know you can also print on them but I have yet to do it. I am a Post-it hoarder. I have many different styles and colors. The sit in a basket on at my table.
If you would like to link up to tell about all of your must-haves, hop over to Blog Hoppin'
I can't wait to see what your must-haves are.