Monday, August 20, 2012

The One With The Monday Must-haves

I'm linking up with the Blog Hoppin' linky party: Monday Must-haves.   
1.  I have to start every morning with an iced coffee.  I make it myself.  I love Eight O'Clock coffee.  They make the best coffee. 

2.  My Cool Gear 24-ounce Double Wall Chiller cup.  I absolutely love these cups.  I have three of them.  Well, technically I have two.  I dropped one in my classroom and the lid broke.  I was so mad but then I bought a new one and I felt better.  I get them at Wal-Mart and they are only $4.96 each.  I actually put my iced coffee in my chiller cup.
 
3.  BINDERS!!  I love binders.  I have several different binders in my room that I use all the time.  I have a teacher binder that holds all my important stuff: documents, class list, calendar, to do lists, etc.  I have another one that is my data notebook.  I am also going to have one for my Pensieve (you'll know what I'm talking about if you do Cafe).
 
4.  Tul brand pens.  These pens are great.  They are a little expensive but they write so nicely.  I use the blue and I use them all the time.  I only keep one out at a time so I can make sure that people are walking off with all of them.  
  

5.  Post-its!!  I use them all the time to write EVERYTHING on.  I know you can also print on them but I have yet to do it.  I am a Post-it hoarder.  I have many different styles and colors.  The sit in a basket on at my table.
If you would like to link up to tell about all of your must-haves, hop over to Blog Hoppin'

I can't wait to see what your must-haves are.

2 comments:

  1. I love binders and sticky notes too! I am using daily binders with my kids this year for the first time, and I am excited!! Oh.. and terrified! :)

    http://fourthgradefeedingfrenzy.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try one of those cups! I have Nalgene bottles (sp?) that I use and they sweat like crazy.

    I am a new follower! Come visit my blog!
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete