Friday, August 31, 2012

The One With The New Addition

I know I've been away for a few days.  I have been so busy.  We are starting a new assessment program for our district.  We are switching to the assessment program by Discovery Education.  So I had a bunch of tutorials to watch.  I tried to watch them at home but I couldn't get them to work.  All of us first grade teachers got together to watch them at school.  We didn't get to see the assessment in action.  We just learned how to set it up.

Then I got a new puppy.  That has been taking up a lot more of my time.  He's adorable though.  His name is Migo (short for Amigo).  He's a 7 week old Chihuahua.  Here he is here:
He's chewing on my laptop as I type this.  He's really sweet and laid back.  

I hope you are all entering my "50 Follower Giveaway!"  I am now up to 71 followers.  That is so exciting!  I've had 134 entries so far.  There are still 4 days left so spread the word.  He's a link to the post: The One With A Giveaway.

I had something else I wanted to post about but it has slipped my mind.  Dang it!  Old age strikes again!  

Well, I hope you all enjoy your wonderful 3 day weekend.  I know I will!  



1 comment: