Monday, August 27, 2012

The One With A New Blog Button

Thanks to Lindsey at Teaching Blogging Basics for helping me create my new button.  I love it.  The clip art is from Scrappin' Doodles and the fonts are by Kevin and Amanda.  It was really easy to make thanks to Lindsey's awesome tutorial and the use of PowerPoint.
So go ahead and grab my new button now!!  LOL

Well, another Monday down.  Today was a pretty great day.  The kiddos were awesome and ready to work.  I am down a student today so that brings my number to 20.  That is a much easier number to work with.  I didn't mind having 21 but it's easier to set-up groups when you have an even number.

To top off my wonderful Monday... I'm feeling 90% better.  I am still a little congested but over all I'm feeling pretty good.  I did bite my tongue this morning when I sneezed.  That didn't feel great.  It made eating tonight a very painful task too.

My blog followers are at 38 as of this post.  I am thinking about doing a give away when I reach 50 followers.  I was thinking about doing a gift certificate to Teachers Pay Teachers.  If any one has any tips to get me to 50 followers faster than I'm going now, please let me know.  I'm still pretty new to blogging so advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to thank the 38 followers I do have.  I love hearing your comments and words of encouragement.

Hope you all have a great night!


8 comments:

  1. I HATE odd numbers, unless they can be easily put into even groups....like 25:-) I am hanging out at 34 right now.

    Join linky parties to get your blog known and whenever you follow someone new, make sure to leave a comment telling them so.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments and that is one way that brings new friends! I love the argyle btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new button! Very cool!

    When I first started my blog I spent hours and hours blog stalking and commenting on blogs which helped get lots of new followers! And recently I've noticed a lot of traffic from Pinterest!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great button, and blog. I also love those double wall tumblers. I am a new follower and blogger, stop by if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new button, the monkeys are adorable! I may have to do an update soon to mine! I am also new to blogging and have a 27 followers. I have joined linky parties, spent late nights blog hopping and leaving comments with my blog link and saying I was their newest follower! Some of that has definitely paid off but at times it can be frustrating, to be very honest :)! So anyways, I am your newest follower and would love for you to check out my blog too!

    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just found your blog through Greg at Smedley's Smorgasbord of Kindergarten! I love your blog titles and your new blog button rocks! Great job! I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to stop by mine too!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog!
    One of the best ways to get new followers is to follow lots of other people and introduce yourself. Most bloggers will head on over and follow you:) Oh yes, and also leave lots of comments and try and respond to comments (through email) that other people leave you.
    Have fun.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    PS I'm your newest follower :))
    PPS Found you through Greg's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your newest follower --one closer to 50! ;)

    Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete