Monday, September 3, 2012

The One With The September Currently

I can't believe September is already here.  Not only that but we are on day 3 of September.  Crazy!

I went by my classroom to get some things done.  I rearranged that student desks.  I usually do it every month.  I meant to take pictures but I forgot.

I'm now making sure I have every thing done for this week.  I like my days off but I hate 4 day weeks.  Is anyone else with me on this?  I hate it because I also feel like I'm behind of everything.  Our grade level also has crosswalk duty this week.  That always makes matters worse.

Well, I won't take all your time.  Here is my September Currently.
If you would like to join the party, go to Oh' Boy 4th Grade.


5 comments:

  1. I totally disagree about not liking 4 day work weeks. They make me wish that we could have only 4 days of work EVERY week. However, when I go back to work tomorrow, I will think that it is Monday all day long. :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had crosswalk duty last week. Totally know the feeling!

    I'm a new follower! =)

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here via the linky :)

    I personally love 4 day weeks. It makes it hard to go back to 5, though! Couscous salad sounds delicious!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed so you can buy a house. I'm one of the "old" followers. :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, 4 day weeks always seem longer than 5 day weeks. BUT, I'll take them anyway to get a 3 day weekend! ;)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete