Monday, November 5, 2012

The One With November Currently

I'm a little behind on doing this but I didn't want to miss a currently.  Here it is:

LISTENING:  I love listening to Pandora Radio.  I have it currently on my quick mix so I get a good variety of music to listen to.  I have the Pandora app on my iPod, Droid, and on my blue-ray player.  I love it!

LOVING:  The weather is finally cooling and the leaves are changing colors.  What's not to love!  Plus, Starbucks brought back their Salter Caramel Mocha Frappacino... Yummy!

THINKING:  I have so much stuff to do for school but I keep getting distracted by blogs and Facebook.  Luckily, I will be off Facebook until Thursday.  I'm tired of the politics and I  will be off of it on Wednesday because I won't be able to deal with the complaining about who ever becomes president.

WANTING:  I need someone to clean my house... but for free!  LOL  I don't have the time really to keep it clean.  I love cleaning (I'm weird like that) but I'm so exhausted at the end of the day.  I just want to relax... in a clean house.

NEEDING:  I need a new phone.  My phone SUCKS!  I hate it.  I really want an iPhone.

MUSIC:  My class is hooked on this song.  We have been learning about telling time to the hour and half hour.  I give them all clocks and they watch the video (can be found on YouTube  and match their clocks to the time the song specifies.  They love it.  We listen to it everyday!


Okay, I guess that's it.  I probably should get something else done.  Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. The husband loves to clean, too. It relaxes him!! Weirdos!

    Greg


    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award for new bloggers. Stop by and check it out if you get a chance.
      Lattes&Laughter

      Delete