Monday, June 3, 2013

The One with June Currently

This one is going to be quick.  I wanted to post my June Currently from Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.

I also wanted to share a cool app I found while trying to find a planner app for my iPhone.  I really like using planners but I hate having to carry one around with me.  I do have one I use for school but that stays in my teacher binder and is only used for school.  I wanted to have one that is better than the calendar app that came with my phone.  After A LOT of sampling of different apps (and there are many) I found one that I think will work well for me.  Amazingly, it's called Awesome Calendar.  It seemed fitting for my needs.  I wanted one that I could color code my events.  It also allows you to add notes and a ToDo list.  They have a free one (that has adds) and one that costs $5.99.  I, of course, went with the free one.  If you would like to check it out, here's a video of it in action:
I did not make the video and am in no way affiliated with the company that made Awesome Calendar.


No comments:

Post a Comment