Thursday, December 26, 2013

The One with the Resolutions

It time for another year to come to an end.  I am linking up with A Peach for a Teach to join in on her Resolutions for 2014 linky.
A Peach for the Teach: Behavior Supports & Multi-Age

So, let's Link-up!
Personal: I need to exercise more.  I know I need to and I need to just find a way to squeeze it into my schedule.  No more excuses!

Professional:  My little owls this year are not very engaged, or they have a hard time staying engaged.  I have been scouring the web for ideas to help fix the problem.  When my owls took their last reading and math tests, they made very little progress.  I was disappointed because I know my little owls should be scoring higher.  

Classroom:  The owls are getting wild.  They are also being disrespectful to each other or others outside our class.  I want my respectful owls back!

Blog/TpT:  I've had this blog for 3 years now and am only at 81 followers.  I love blogging and I want to do more of it.  Speaking of which, I have a surprise to help me blog more starting tomorrow.  Don't forget to check back to find out what it is.  (FYI: It's NOT a giveaway or freebie).  I also want to start making more products to be featured on TpT.

Just-for-fun:  I want to enjoy my life more.  I want to get out and do more.

I would love to see your new year resolutions!  Link-up with A Peach for a Teach.

Auld Lang Syne!

3 comments:

  1. 3 years is great, I've only been blogging for just over a month! I wish I had some great ideas to help with your professional goals, but keep looking on these blogs, I've found several really helpful ones. Good luck!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mr. Michaelbook! Thanks so much for linking up! I love the resolution about increasing student engagement. That's a good one! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Enjoyed your post and the description of your little owls. The owls in my room needed listening bootcamp at the beginning of the year. I was shocked by the lack of listening skills in this group (before bootcamp) and pleasantly surprised about how much progress they made after our teacher guided bootcamp. I'm a new follower! Can't wait to read about the surprise...
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete