Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The One With Blue Raspberry Nerds Slush

I just went to Sonic to try their new blue raspberry slush with Nerds candy and it is YUMMY!

Go try it!

Well, today I spent some time doing some things for my classroom.  I made owls that I am going to use for my center grouping.

I used to scrapbook and I have a ton of scrapbook paper left over.  I am constantly trying to use it.  I downloaded an owl template from Classroom Compulsion.  I printed it on cardstock and cut it out.  I used it to trace and cut out all the pieces for my owls.

 I made an owl for each group color (yellow, green, blue, orange and brown).  After I had all the pieces cut out I glued them all together and laminated them.  I will use permanent marker to write the students' names on them.
So cute!!!

I also took some time out to update my owl themed teacher binder for the 2014-2015 school year.  If you have downloaded last year's you will get the updated one for FREE!

Go check it out, pin it, and tell your friends!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Owl-Themed-Teacher-Binder-2014-2015-732763





No comments:

Post a Comment